I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE ON TUMBLR NEED TO REMEMBER IT’S OKAY TO
- not be mentally ill
- have good grades
- to dislike reading
- have a happy family
- enjoy exercising/not enjoy exercising
- to have different opinion
- to reblog/not reblog certain posts
- to be a gay white boy
- to be a straight white boy
- to be a bisexual white girl
- (to be any race/gender/sexual orientation)
- to not like porn
- to not ship destiel
- to not be in a fandom
- to be in a happy relationship
One day I will own a royal black corset *-*
OMG I WANT SO BAD mnxiping
The middle 3 though.
still laughing about yesterday during gender/sexuality studies class when our professor had everyone chant “VAGINA! PENIS! VAGINA!” a few times to make us more comfortable with saying those terms
and this girl just stands up slowly and says “…this… this isn’t math class…”
Had Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper not done so well in the first series there wouldn’t be a 10th, 11th or 12th Doctor. Respect the first series and don’t skip it.
This is so fucking cute and I reblog it every time I see it and I can’t get over it.
i hate it when people say you cant love someone over the internet its just so wrong
do u ever wonder how many people’s dreams you have been in
- Billie Piper on “Who do you think she’s really in love with: Mickey or the Doctor?” | DMW Issue 364 (via perfectlyrose)
The biggest tragedy of Doctor Who for me is the fact that Jack never met the Ponds.
I mean, he would have liked Eleven and Amy.
He would have PURSUED Rory to the ends of the universe, and Rory would just be really confused and Amy would get super overprotective
"Captain Jack Harkness, and who are you?"
can you understand why I need this